FMMC is Resuming In-Person Events! Check the Calendar Here.
These meetups provide opportunities for FMMC members to perform for one another in the informal setting of private homes. Audition is not required for participation. Each group meets approximately once a month, alternating in the homes of members and via Zoom as necessary. Pianists are more than welcome to participate in the Instrumental & Vocal Groups as well.
To participate in these groups, please contact the respective chair. If you are interested in starting a new group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrumental & Vocal Groups
- Instrumental & Vocal Group I, Chair: Keng Siong Sim (email@example.com)
- NOTE: Members must perform at least once during the season to maintain their membership in the group.
Piano Groups and Associate Pianists
Pianists are welcome to join the Associate Pianists Group and/or one of the Music-at-Home Piano Groups to meet other members in an informal, friendly, and supportive social atmosphere. For more information, visit the FMMC Pianists page.
- Piano Group I, Chair: Anita Plotinsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Piano Group II, Chair: Chen-Li Tzeng (email@example.com)
- Piano Group III, Chair: Elizabeth Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Associate Pianists, Chair: Susan Roberts (email@example.com)
- Piano Group I: 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10:30am
- Piano Group II: 4th Tuesday of each month at 10:30am
- Piano Group III: 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10:30am
- Associate Pianists: 1st Monday of each month at 10:30am
- Instrumental & Vocal Group I: 2nd Sunday of every-other month at 3pm
No events are currently scheduled.