All FMMC programs are postponed or cancelled through the end of June. We will resume as soon as it is safe to do so. Click this banner to support us today.
Unlisted Video Definition
An unlisted video is a different type of private video. “Unlisted” means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends and family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube’s public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page.) An unlisted video is different from a private video in these ways:
- One does not need a YouTube account to watch the video (one can see
an unlisted video only if someone sends a prospective viewer the video’s
- There is no limit on how many people can view the unlisted video.
How to Create an Unlisted Video
In your YouTube account settings, you can choose to make any of your uploaded videos unlisted, by following these steps:
- Sign in to your YouTube Account.
- Go to your My Videos page.
- Go to the Privacy section of the page, where you will see the option to mark your video as “unlisted,” “public,” or “private.”
- Select the “unlisted” option.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save Changes” button.
Once you have followed the above steps, your video will be an unlisted video.
Please title the video FMMC Audition: Your Name, Date
(example: FMMC Audition: Jane Smith, 1/1/2018)